Sunday, August 1, 2010

Canvas Swap

the challenge, take a 5X7 canvas and create ART.  I love the song lyrics from "Wicked" . . .you'll be with me like a hand print on my heart. . ." for some reason that phrase has always stuck with me, and I knew that I needed to incorporate it in something that I created.  So with this swap I finally got my chance.  With that being said here is my creation. . .
Materials used:  Grunge paper for the heart and hand, crackle paint on the hand, metallic paint and alcohol ink on a textured heart, using a texture fade, all from Tim Holtz, and sticky back canvas from Claudine Hellmuth.  Vintage fortune telling cards and Chain and mirror charm added to finish the foretold bond.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, mysterious and romantic! Love it, Jason, hope I get one of yours.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jason,

    I don't know the song, but it's a nice quote !
    I like the hand and the fortune telling cards.

    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    PS : after you posted my vintage photo pages to Belgium, can you let me know your Paypal adress so I can pay you for the postage ?
    For me this is the easiest and safiest pay to participate in a swap and pay for the postage. I mailed you about this in the beginning of the swap, but i don't know if you remember this. I do not want to be one of the people who don't pay or pay too less for the postage ...

    ReplyDelete