Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kylie's Newbie Swap-- "a page from Carrie's noteBook!"

so in the midst of finishing up my pages for my altered Vintage Photo swap, I signed up to be a part of Kylie's Newbie Swap, where we create a Tag or project and swap with newbies in the All Things Tim -Yahoo Group.  Well I was asked to do two more, so I agreed and I can never make just enough for the swap I need to do one extra, I guess you can say it is my prototype, so I made 4 tags.  I was able to get my little fingers on some of Tim's texture/fade embossing folders and I wanted to try them out with this tag.























the background is wrinkle free distress using Pumice Stone, antique Linen, and Old Paper, and of course Walnut Crystals, Embossed using the note book texture/fade embossing folder and then inked the embossed image with Tumbled Glass,  The Truck stamped on Grunge Paper with embossing ink/black powder and inked with Rusty Hinge. and the 13 is embossed using a embossing/fade folder on grunge board and inked with Barn door.  I love how this tag turned out and I am calling this Tag (the first one that I naming) "a page from Carrie's noteBook!"
~Jason

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag, as always! I've got to get the texture fades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wondered what that notebook fade would look like, now I know! Really great tag, Jason, love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete